Today we are posting yet another very interesting and fun puzzle which you can play with your friends and family on Whatsapp groups or you can share these puzzle with friends on Facebook or other social networking websites. This puzzle is again combination of Whatsapp emoticons or smileys are these are popularly known as. Here you have to guess the English proverbs or English Idioms.
How you can share this puzzle with your friends – Well if you want to share this puzzle with your friends and family, you can save the puzzle image and share it on Whatsapp. Firstly log on to this page (open this page) on your mobile phone, now simply tap the image and save it in your phone. Once save it will be available in your gallery. Click the dots button or the share button to share it with your Whatsapp friends or family groups. Alternatively you can share these puzzle with your friends on Facebook. Playing it on facebook is also real fun.
Play this quiz here itself – make use of comment section to post your answers.
Update -: On popular demand, I have included the answers as well.. So enjoy (if your friends has posted this puzzle on whatsapp group – you can act smart and answer them all).
Puzzle 1 – Whatsapp Puzzle to Guess English Proverbs name
Answer to Find out the English Proverbs are as follows;
1. Health is Wealth.
2. Empty Vessels Make the Most Sound.
3. The Pen is Mightier than the Sword.
4. Honesty is the Best Policy.
5. Be a Roman while in Rome.
6. All That Glitters is not Gold.
7. Time and Tide waits for None.
8. Knowledge is Power.
9. Barking Dogs Never Bite.
10. An apple a day, keeps the doctor away.
11. Unity is strength.
Puzzle 2 – Whatsapp Puzzle to Guess English Idioms
Answer to Find out the English Idioms are as follows;
1. It’s raining cats and dogs.
2. Piece of cake.
3. Money does not grow on trees.
4. Don’t count your chickens before they hatch.
5. Don’t play games with fire
6. Let’s call it a day.
7. Apple of Your Eyes.
8. Once in a blue moon.
9. Killing two birds with one stone.
10. Speak of the devil.