Color Bomb is probably the most famous and “good looking” candy in this game which is popular all across the globe. People are addicted to Candy Crush Saga and play it all the time. Apart from the regular candies, this game has some special candies. The different special candies you can make in Candy Crush are the striped candies, Rainbow Candies, wrapped candies and color bombs.
In this article we will talk about the “Color Bomb” type of candy and we will talk just everything about them, including how to make them and how to use them to reach your goal and beat all the levels of Candy Crush.
What are Color Bomb Candies
A color bomb is the black chocolate ball covered in rainbow sprinkles. Find below one image of Color Bomb Candy – its very interesting.
How to Make Color Bomb Candies
You can create a color bomb by matching 5 candies in a row. When formed, it gives the player 200 points.
How to use these Color Bomb Candy
This Candy can be swapped with any candy on board (offcourse it has to be adjacent candy with Color bomb). When swapped with a candy, all candies of that particular color on the board will be detonated. This type of explosion give lots of points. This special candy is generally quite weak on its own considering how hard it is to make, but if you mix/swap it properly then it can prove to be most useful type of candy. Unlike a wrapped candy of a striped candy, a color bomb is automatically activated once you try and move it, even if it doesn’t match with three candies of the same color.
Tip: Carefully see what color candy are bothering you too much (or which you need to clear from your board). Then mix this color bomb with any candy of that particular color.
What’s so special – why to use them
Color bomb is hardest type of candy to make but then it is most powerful. It can clear large amount of candies that are even not close to it (it spans across all candies on board). It’s great for
- Opening up moves
- Fulfilling order levels
- Clearing an isolated candy that’s contained in a piece of jelly.
- The Color Bomb is inspired by Australian candy which are called “chocolate freckles”
- When a Color Bomb is created, it makes a sound similar to that of the start of a level.
- Combining a Color Bomb with a wrapped or regular candy (options that clear less of the board) scores significantly more points than with a striped candy or another color bomb. The highest scoring method is using one of the first two combos to defuse a candy bomb.
- In the iOS and Android version, a combination of two color bombs can destroy Multilayered Meringue completely.