If you have purchased a Window 8 computer (desktop or laptop) and looking for a solution to edit pdf files in it, then you have landed at just the right place. PDF file format is a very popular format for documentation including books, sharing presentations, legal forms, drawings, and so much more. It is widely accepted format and used across the globe.
Main benefits of using PDF files is that the content of PDF file cannot be modified easily (and you can prevent others from copying text). You can open the PDF file on any platform (and any device or any browser). In short, it the best tool for document exchange.
At times, we land up in a situation where we have to edit a pdf file. As we said editing a pdf is a difficult task and now we are talking about editing pdf on window 8 computer. Not many pdf editing applications are available on windows 8 PC. However we still look at the available options for PDF editor for Windows 8. Please note you may not be able to edit all the parts of a PDF File (which are read only), however there are ways to edit rest of PDF document.
WonderShare PDF Editor
- Free Trial of software : Download Link
- Buy Full Software for $69.95
- It is Windows 8 fully compatible PDF editor. Click the above link to download this software.
Edit Images, Text and Watermark in PDF file
- Edit text – In the Home menu, click the Edit icon, and then move your mouse to any PDF text block, you can easily enter new text, correct text errors, and delete a row of text easily.
- Edit images – In the Insert menu, click the Picture icon, users are allowed to add any image from the computer and crop the image to the desired width and height. To delete an image, in the Home menu, click the Edit icon > click to select the image > click Delete key.
- Edit watermark – In the Insert menu, select New Watermark, Delete Watermark, or Upgrade Watermark from the Watermark drop-down list. From here, you can add new text or image watermark, edit and delete an existing watermark.
Remove or Insert or Merge PDF Pages from a File
- Edit Pages: It allows you to modify the PDF pages as well. You can insert a blank page anywhere in the document and start editing it. You can also insert a new PDF file in the same document.
- Remove/Delete a Page: Not only insert, you can delete or crop specific pages in your document.
- You can merger two PDF files and create a new one. You can also convert your PDF to a word document using this Windows 8 PDF editor.
Firstassoft PDF Editor for Windows 8
This application is again free to try and will cost you about $69.95 when purchasing the full version.
Free Trial : Download Link
- Just click and type to edit PDFs
- Convert PDF to a flexible Word doc
- Add comments, notes and more in PDF
- Manage PDF pages just like in PowerPoint
- Merge multiple PDFs into one large file
- Split large PDFs into smaller files
- Open PDFs in seconds
- PDF Editor lets you add text anywhere in the document and freely adjust font style, size, color and alignment.
Foxit Phantom PDF Editor
- Free 30 Day trial period after which you will have to buy the full version which costs $89.
- Download Link : here
- Create, edit and organize PDF : Very easy to use and full of features
- Collaborate and Share online
- Sign and Protect PDF Documents
- Scan and OCR Hardcopy
- Download Link
- Replace the contents of a page
- Merge Multiple interactive PDF Forms into one PDF Form
- Use the Typewriter tool to type text anywhere on a PDF page
- Convert PDF document to image file
- Create custom text or graphic stamps
- Add Image, Crop Page and Move Pages using Drag and Drop Tool
- Use forms tool to create and edit interactive form fields
PDF Mate : PDF To Word — Back to PDF
PDFMate is a easy to use PDF converter which can turn your PDF to word files or text files or epub files. PDF Converter Free is easy to use and provides batch conversion mode, which helps to convert even hundreds of PDF files at one time, quickly and effectively.
- Once the PDF is converted to Word document, you can edit the same in whatever way you want.
- Convert the Word document back to PDF
- Simple and Free to use
- Download Link
Online PDF Editing Tools
You need necessarily download the applications to your Windows 8 PC to edit a PDF file. If you want to do the basic editing (or even full editing), you can upload your document online, edit with the help of online available tools and download back again. Below is a list of top online PDF editors. These work on almost all types of OS and all types of browser (Firefox, IE or Chrome).